Finally!

Well, nothing really interesting actually. I just can't believe that I'm able to be back again in this place. After a while of uhmmm... being lost? busy of something? or maybe, there's nothing really special to write about. Oh, I can't decide. Some signs of uncertainties, huh. I hate uncertainties!

The truth is, I've been visiting here frequently just to see some updates of my blog mates and never intend to write something. I just didn't have the appetite to share anything. I missed a number of events that are interesting enough to blob about. I don't know why I did not share it with you guys. There was a time that it suddenly occur to me that I should at least get a gist of my whereabouts for the past couple of months but my thought always end up wandering and lost focus completely. Hmmm I wonder why.

And now, here I am again. Still confused with what to do next. Having a scattered brain. Uh-oh! Anyway, hopefully I'd be able to say something sensible, interesting, and inspiring in my next visit. Oooohh, what would it be? We'll see....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment