"We are not of what we feel or believe to do, we are of what we do or fail to do."

"you can't outwit fate by standing on the sidelines placing little sidebets about the outcome of life. either you wade in and risk everything you have to play the game or you don't play at all. and if u don't play u can't win."
Paradise

"There will be a few times in your life when all your instincts will tell you to do something, something that defies logic, upsets your plans, and may seem crazy to others. When that happens, you do it. Listen to your instincts and ignore everything else. Ignore logic, ignore the odds, ignore the complications, and just go for it."
Remember When

"Sometimes it just happens - to the wrong people at the wrong time."
Whitney, My Love

"I used to be ashamed
And now I am proud.
The world once was black
And now it is bright.
I used to walk head bent
And now I stand up tall.
I used to have dreams
But now I have hope."
Perfect

"After all, it's not every day a woman is given a kingdom of dreams."
A Kingdom of Dreams

0 Comments:

Post a Comment