Hello everyone!! After how many days of silence, I'm back!

I have here another interesting piece taken from one of my little sister's magazines, the J-14. I took this from the Most Embarassing Moments section.

I hope you didn't experience the same...


I was hanging with my friend Melissa and her hot, hot brother Jason one night at her house, eating nachos and bean dip, drinking soda and listening to the radio. The Gwen Stefani song came on, and we all started jumping around. Melissa and Jason are always horsing around, and I joined in - singing along "Watchu waiting, watchu waiting, watchu waiting, watchu waiting for!!!" on Jason's back - but as soon as I did, the loudest fart in the world escaped from my butt! Our music was loud but my fart was louder. Jason immediately threw me off his back. "Ewwww!" he said, "that was disgusting -it felt warm!" Melissa collapsed in a fit of giggles, as Jason went to his room to change his shirt, I was too embarassed to look Jason in the eye, so I left. Now whenever that song comes on the radio, I have to change the station! - Naomi

11 Comments:

  1. jig said...
    ewwww. kahinomdom man pod ko sa akong workplace oi. nangutot kog hastang kusoga pero walay baho hinoon (slight lang)naulaw jud ko. wahahahaaha. ayaw saba ha. dili nako muhatag og further nga details kay ulaw,
    czy-czy said...
    ewwwwwww...jud..hehehe...normal KWARTA na sa DOCTOR kung dili ipagawas..hahahahah:))..tungod pud baya ana daghan mabuhi..hehehe:D
    Jean said...
    aws.. tama jud c lola czy te chai.. nayheheheh pagka nlng..
    Jean said...
    congratz te ha.. sa wakas nag update na jud ka..
    Chai said...
    @jigs...

    wahahaha,dili daw isaba pero iya na gipost.eewwwww...

    salamat sa comment migo \:D/

    @jean and czy!!...

    aws, tama gyud mong duha. thank you ate jean.
    -mOlit- said...
    ew! ew! chai..hehe..:d.... hmmm silence means utot...hahah... musta naka oi??
    Chai said...
    hi molit!! haha im fine. hope you too. mwuah :)
    Denxioz said...
    ewwww.....Tae naman cguro to chai. atik2 pka na utot. nyahahha....
    Chai said...
    @ dens....

    wahahaha. ambot lang gyud denz, ang babae lang nakabalo. kaulaw ray iya nadawat intawon.wwaaaaaaa

    nakarelate ka noh?hehehe\

    peace!!
    RoNald said...
    advance ra kau ni si Naomi para sa pasko.tsk3x. makarelate ka chai noh? ahehe.pis :)>- ;). sobrahan ra siguro to ug kiat mao gipanuhot.
    Chai said...
    @ronald

    hahahaha!! wala gyud intawon ko ana karelate nald. mao gyud nay ako giampoan nga dili lang gyud unta mahitabo sa ako. unta sa imo lang.hehe, joke lang. peace!!

    thanks sa comment ha.balik balik

Post a Comment