I got tagged by my supah friends and a co-bloggers Molit and Hazel. So thanks to them.

Players : Chai, Molit, hazel YOUR BLOG WHERE YOU POST THIS TAG

My roommate and I once: had a fight regarding the use of electric fan.

Never in my life have I: long to have pets at home.

High school was: good but not that i enjoyed much.

When I’m nervous: I always get panicked.

My hair: was shiny and straight but now it's ruined.

When I was 5: I was very maldita, papa's girl, and a good sister. Sometimes!! (bwahahaha). I'm like an angel now.hehe! People change....bleeh

When I turn my head left: I see miss Ivy (duol lang ko sa kape!)

I should be: more independent and optimistic and responsible.

By this time next year: I'll still be enjoying myself and have fun (but with limits).

My favorite aunt is: aunt Anabelle.

I have a hard time understanding: those people whom I don't easily get along with.

You know I like you if: I'll do something good for you (in general, I only mean as friends). For friendship lang ang ako ishare ha. hehe

My ideal breakfast is: bacon, ham, egg with fried rice or bread.

If you visit my home town: I don't think you will enjoy your stay there. haha. So don't even think about it, ok?

If you spend the night at my house: you will spend most of your time outside the house. igang sa sulod, presko ang hangin sa gawas.hehe! I love staying there. Alangan biyaan taka sa sulod. Gusto ka?

The animal I would like to see flying besides birds: turtle! unsaon.

I shouldn’t have been: messing around and wasting my time for some stupid things and insensitive people. Right?

Last night I: was lying in a folding bed outside the house reading a pocket book. It felt so relaxing!

A better name for me would be: uhmm.... can't think of any. Chai nalang. That's what I'm used to be called anyway.

I’ve been told I look like: my grandma.

If I could have any car, it would be: a car like James Bond's unta but since pinay..... a land cruiser will do.

If you want to post the same, just grab a copy of this. This is open to everybody who visits my blog. Thanks for reading. (smile)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment