Stubborn and hard-hearted -- Uuhmmm.... sa enemies YES, I am. I'm a good person but I'm not a saint.

Ambitious and serious -- Not that serious, i think. I know how to cheer people up somehow.

Loves to teach and be taught -- It all depends! Only on the things I want/like in particular.

Always looking at people's flaws and weaknesses -- Not exactly. Observant is more like it.

Likes to criticize -- Seldom.

Hardworking and productive -- I don't think so. Right, sometimes yes, sometimes not.

Smart, neat and organized -- Admittedly, I'm not that smart (50 /50). But I am neat and organized. Am I? You think so?

Sensitive and has deep thoughts -- Very much true. Need not to explain.

Knows how to make others happy -- Yes, of course. Pero depende gihapon sa tao.

Quiet unless excited or tensed -- Not sure.

Rather reserved -- People who knew me well said I am. I guess it's true.

Highly attentive -- Sometimes yes, sometimes not

Resistant to illnesses but prone to colds -- Resistant to both illnesses and colds. Buyag...buyag...buyag...

Romantic but has difficulties expressing love -- True.

Loyal -- True.

Has great social abilities yet easily jealous -- Kind of true.

Very Stubborn and money cautious -- Please exclude the word VERY. My family, friends and my previous colleagues said I am kuripot. Dili man pud sa ingon (hehe, deffensive?). Alangan kung wala gyud diay ko kwarta beh. Magpaka-naa ko? huh? Aw, wala ko nasuko ha. It's just that I'm not a materialistic person. I only buy things that are important and I can enjoy with. I'm not more into accessories, I don't follow every trend and I don't even spend on make-ups. Pero girl gyud ko ha?! Ayaw gyud intawon ko ninyo dudahi. I spend if it is necessary. I spend for food if I'm hungry. Whatever I want to eat. Dili ko kuripot when it comes to food but only for a reasonable price. Bahala medyo kamahalan as long as it satisfies my growling stomach. Og syempre....dili mawala ang budget para sa laag. I won't let my thriftiness affect my happiness. Tama ba ni ako inenglis? In short.... dili ko OA nga pagka-kuripot. ok? Or maybe, I'm not kuripot after all. What do you think, dili noh?! Tubag.

4 Comments:

  1. Jean said...
    ui te.. sa dihang defensive jud ka noh?

    hmmp..

    tama man pud ka te..

    kuripot lang sa tamang lugar ug panahon..

    sa dihang tama jud ka te..

    oi te.. babae diay ka??

    hala.. abi nku kuan ka..

    hmmp!

    pag sure dw beh..

    mwah te..

    love u!♥♥♥♥♥
    Leng said...
    chai.. nice one.. aw, sometimes we need to justify ourselves to others its not being defensive cguro haha.. in a way maybe but for me it's just justification lang kc others may thought different about us dba?

    We know more ourselves than others i suppose...

    keep posting...
    RoNald said...
    aw kabalu ko ana buutan jud ni si chai ba. supladitz lang na si chai usahay pero buutan man. rather reserve diay to si chai mao ato. hekhek.agi2x ra ko chai. tc.;)
    Chai said...
    @ jean -- te babae gyud ko oi. wah nay duda te. nagsure gyud ko te. salamat diay sa imong comment te ha.

    @leng -- tama gyud ka leng. mao lage nay ako ganahan sa imo ba ky dili gyud ka mopalag nako.hahaha

    @ronald -- aw nald, buhi pa diay ka?
    hehe.supladita diay ko sa imo panan-aw nald? hehe. tama ka buotan gyud ko. please toohi ko.hahaha. mohangyo ba? salamat sa comment ha.balik balik lang ky agi lang pud ko sa imo

Post a Comment