It's been so long since the last time i posted something personal here. Well I think I should care to write a little update about me. At least something about my weekend.

Saturday is a time for myself. Whenever I have things concerning with myself alone, I always have them set on saturdays, whatever they are. It could be hanging out with friends, go shopping with my sister, going to the dentist, get a hair cut and a whole lot personal things. Important or non-important.

For the past weeks, I was so preoccupied with something. I won't go into details anymore since I want to just keep it to myself. I have to deal with it alone. As in all by myself. So last Saturday, I went and visited my friend to put an end to what has been bothering me all these days. I was so lucky to have this friend who cared to do me a favor. That was just a very simple deed but served me a huge help. Really. And I hope it is really over now.

Enough of my Saturday. Let's get going with my Sunday.

As early as 8 in the morning, the computer has already turned on for me to play a game. We used to attend and hear the 9am mass but it's quite different this time due to my father's condition. We switch it to 4:30 mass. So I spent two hours playing until my little sis got up from bed. I can't play any longer as my father wanted to watch TV so I chose to finish the Gossip Girl book which I kept reading last week. As soon as I finished reading it, I preferred to sleep and didn't eat my lunch cause I seemed to feel so full. Well, it happened that I ate my breakfast late.

Before it hits 4 o'clock, my little sis went outside and hailed a taxi and we headed to the church so we get there early. That afternoon, we already set a plan to go out and have a family dinner. We invited my brother's girlfriend since we already treated her as a family member. It was a one nice and fun dinner. With talks and laughters. Well.... as always!!

We immediately went home after the dinner and we spent more hours together watching a movie.

We had a great time together!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment