I'm a money conscious person and I think I should know how to budget wisely and must know where all my money go. I already made a list which I call it myself as a Priority List to perused with everytime I receive my salary. And I always remind myself to stick with that list of budget to be in check with every cent of my money. But the thing is, I tend to forget and neglect this list at times. And I must say that not taking seriously and not really sticking to that priority list is indeed no use at all.

If you want to handle your money wisely, follow these steps:

- Spend less than you make.
- Keep paperwork (receipts, cancelled checks, credit card statements)
- Beware of credit card debt.
- Resist wasteful habits.
- Shop wisely.
- Pay cash.
- Use critical thinking when considering an expensive purchase.
- Exchange room and board for work.
- Stay healthy.
- Conserve energy.
- Get a job.
- Get help if you're in financial trouble.
- Don't gamble.

Hope this helps you and will lead you to a more effective budgeting.

2 Comments:

  1. jigs said...
    ahahah, ako kabalo lng ko mo gasto pero dili ko kabalo mo tipid. ahahahha. basta kung naa koy gusto nga material things. i know i will get it. bisan dili nako pag ipunan.


    just remember this very simple way to handle your money. "Don't Spend it Ahead of Time."

    ahahah. ayus!
    Chai said...
    Mao ba jigs? bitaw sad. dili dapat pataka og palit noh?

    salamat diay sa imong pagbisita diri ha.nicomment pa gyud ka. nagtoo gyud ko nga dili ko nimo bisitahon.mwuahaha

    lamat lamat lamat

Post a Comment