Finally!! Last night, I got a chance to stuff my sister's magazines out of her cabinet. When at home, I spend most of my time hanging outside coz it is more relaxing staying there. You know, inhaling the fresh air and it's kinda hot inside the house also. But last night, it was raining so I have no choice but to stay inside. So what I did was to think of something that I should do to make my indoor life enjoyable. And so I ended up flicking through the pages of the magazines and find some interesting articles. And you're gonna read one of those below.

Source: J-14 magazine / Cool Comebacks

The Snob Became a Fashion Victim!

Marla - one of the snobbiest girls in my class - always puts other people down for wearing clothes that aren't designer labels. Once, she made fun of me for wearing a hand-me-down shirt from my older sister. "That so 2003", she snipped. What nerve! I finally got back at marla during a charity fashion show for school. The Paris Hilton-wannabe was backstage getting ready to model an expensive gown, but I was the one in charge of making sure everything on her pinned properly. Before she went on the runway, I "accidentally" left a few seams loose. When Marla strutted her stuff, the whole dress came apart. Everybody could see her underwear! I couldn't help but chuckle, "That diva just went from classy to trashy!" -- Taryn --

Tagam!!

6 Comments:

  1. jigs said...
    oi kuyawa ana no?
    Chai said...
    kuyaw gyud jigs. so dili dapat ta mag put down og tawo kay mabalsan ta. makit-an atong mga underwear.hahaha

    salamat sa pagbisita
    jacob said...
    oi kuyaw gyud bitaw no?

    hehe sundog2 lng kog comment ha..sagdi lng ko..na link na tika chai..sa wakas..hihih

    mao rato..
    Chai said...
    hahaha.ok ra nah cob.kasabot raman pud ko nimo. salamat kay nakahapit ka diri sa akong mubong kalipay.hehe

    mao ra pud to
    Jean said...
    tagam jud sya.. nyahahaha mao lagi na ba.. dapat dili jud mag put down ug people te noh??;))
    Chai said...
    OO te. angay ra niya noh? me gani mga good girl ta.mwuahahahaha

Post a Comment