Bored?

Are you bored? I mean, are you already bored visiting my blog? Well, with or without your answer to this question, I know. I know you are. Coz I myself too agree that my blog is getting boring and boring each day. I hope I'll be able to exert much effort and bring it back to life. But I just can't. I was suppose to borrow my sister's magazines and see if I can find something from there to be posted and try to make a difference to get your interest back again with my blog. But then again, I hadn't. The reasons?

Here we go.

I didn't care to wake up early last saturday for reasons. I intended to get enough sleep as much as I could because I went home late last friday. Some of my colleagues invited me to join and come with them with their simple amusement. I had fun. Thanks to them. And also, my appointment with friends was still hours away.

I just watched the incomplete episodes of Gossip Girl the whole morning. I didn't even notice that lunch has completely prepared and served. I was so fixated with what I was watching. I tried to be productive at the afternoon by doing some household but I slept instead. And as a result, I was approximately 45 minutes late with my meeting with friends. I won't talk more about whatever follows on that saturday afternoon coz I know my friend Molit will soon be posting more of it. So I'll let her take over it.

Sunday is again a family day. We went to church together, have a family dinner and had a last full show of Quantum of Solace. That's all. All is more of the same.

Till my next post.



2 Comments:

  1. -mOlit- said...
    halu chai.. try nku eh post atong laag kaya lang medyo busy gamay ky nag balhin ko ug pc :)..mmmwwwhh
    selo said...
    bored gyud diay chai..hehehe
    thank you chai ha

Post a Comment