Traditionally, we think of a personal resolution as a new year approaches. Basically its very easy to think of every possible changes that we may apply in our daily lives but its also difficult to stick to it and have it all be materialized. Though we start it fairly well but always fail to continue pursuing it throughout the year.

I myself is already tired of it and I'd rather think of resolutions which can be started to apply at any month of the year. I mean not necessarily have to wait a new year. And something which I can repeatedly apply for the rest of my life.

The best resolution for me is to recall the past experiences especially the most significant ones and think how it affected and molded us as we move forward and welcome each single day. There must have been hardships along the way where we can find strength to stand up once again. There must have been mistakes where we can find a way to make it right the next time. There must have been regrets where we can find hope to do better and as much as possible to avoid the same thing to happen again.

I just hope that I'll be able to find light in every circumstances and will always consider the positive side of life instead of tormenting myself with those negative effects resulting from unwanted situations.

I still try if this resolution will be perfect for a change.


3 Comments:

  1. Jean said...
    awts..emo na pud?
    nway, murag na touch ko gamay ani bah..

    aheheh

    mas maayo ni nga resolution.. lifetime. Saon man pud ng cge buhat resolution taz dili pud tumanon noh?
    bisita ra ko dri kay walay lingaw..

    taz ke gi send man nimo imo link na pugos nlng pud ko ug comment.. bleee

    bad girl..
    tsk tsk
    bEb said...
    wow! that's something worth following chai. you're right. the times where we commit mistakes are the times that educate us. they taught us how to be stronger and wiser in life. we're on the positive side because we learned. what's pity is that some people continue living life as it is. they don't grow at all.

    cheers to life chai! mwah!
    Admin said...
    Nice A Lifetime Resolution.. touch naman ako.,, wanna some health tips? please visit my new blogsite.. http://my-health-collections.blogspot.com

    ahehehhe bleeehh... Emo naman ning akong amiga uie..tsk tsk..

    Love u!

    Exchange link ta beh.. pwD?

    Na add na ta ka..

    Name lang as: Jean Diaz ahehehe

Post a Comment