From A - Z Tag!

My Dear friends Molit and Raquel tagged me! Yepeeh!

So here it goes.....

A - Attached or Single? - Single
B - Best Friend? - Of course, I have! my high school and college bestest friends.
C - Cake or pie? - sure to hit the cake. especially chocolate cake. wow.... delicious.
D - Day of choice? - Weekend is the best!! I can have time for myself, with my friends, with my family and I can do whatever pleases me or even just relax and do nothing.
E - Essential item? – My cellphone and my wallet and my bag.
F - Favorite Color? - i like light colors but whatever, whenever, always ended with white.
G - Gummy Bears or Worms? - Ill go for gummy
H - Hometown? - surigao del sur. a land far far away.
I - Indulgence? - none - ne - ni - no -nu
J - June or July? - after a couple of minutes thinking......... july. personally, nothing very special with these months but some of my loved ones born in july. but wait! pwede both? hehe
K - Kids ? - that's what im praying for. hopefully the good ones
L - Life is not complete w/o - god family friends / faith hope and love
M - Marriage date? - when im so sure of it. i myself don't know yet.
N - Number of magazine subscriptions?– wwooops!!! none?
O - Orange or apple? hmm.... both. but if i were to choose to symbolize me, then ill choose the apple coz it symbolizez sin. you know....... adam and eve.hehe. since im not perfect and i always commit sin. shaks!!
P - Phobias? - snake snake snake! anaconda, bitin, halas, sawa!
Q - Quotes? – theres a lot of them to mention
R - Reason to smile? - not just a single reason but reasons!! family, sincere friends, numerous blessings. to mention a few
S - Season of choice? - christmas
T - Tag 5 people - bevs , darlyn , wiwit , czyrel , amor
U - Unknown fact about me - used to be very maldita when i was a child. but as i grow up, the word very has been slowly erased! hahaha
V - Vegetable? - sure!!!
W - Worst habit? – day dreaming ---- of you tonight. till tomorrow... ill be holding you tight. and there's no where in this world id rather be. hehehe
X - Xray or ultrasound? - ambot lang oi, naunsa.
Y - Your favorite foods? – theres a lot and theres many.hehe
Z - Zodiac sign - capri + corn = capricorn

I find this tag interesting and you are free to grab this and try it yourself.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment