The following week after playing paintball, my friends Biggy, Aubrey and Kai had a Friday night out. I wasn't able to come with them due to my fever. It also happened that rain often took place at night for the past days. So, I decided to skip the fun and stay at home instead.

aubrey and biggy at Tata Benito's

July 28, Tuesday, was Biggy's birthday. We celebrated her special day by having a dinner in Karlyn's, situated at Doña Luisa Village, Quimpo Blvd., Ecoland, Davao City.

dinner at Karlyn's

July 29, Wednesday, was Arjay's birthday. In comparison to Biggy's, Arjay also celebrated his birthday by having a dinner together with his friends in one of the restaurant here in davao. Toryanos is just a walking distance from the office. It is conveniently located in front of The Apo View Hotel.

dinner at Toryanos

Both events wonderfully celebrated after the duty.

I spent my weekends watching the dance workshop at Metrolifestyle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment