events


August 22, 2009
Saturday
Kadayawan

Prior

It was 4 o'clock in the afternoon when I stepped out of the house to go to my guy friends' respective workplace for personal reason. They were the once who were able to help me and provide me with what I was needing. I bid them goodbye shortly after receiving their help, went to the mall, and do what my sister tasked me to.

Kai's Boyfriend's Birthday

From there, I started to contact my dayshift friends because we were invited for a birthday celebration and we were expected to be there at 5 in the afternoon. But the problem is, I didn't know the exact location of my friends house. I decided to go inside the national bookstore while waiting for atleast a single reply from them but there was none. Signal was on and off. An hour of waiting for nothing seems like forever and impatience finally drove me. I made up my mind to just go home and forget about the nightlife.

I was about to climb up the jeepney when I receive a text message from a friend who invited us telling me the direction of their house and was asking my whereabouts. I learned that he's been texting me a couple of minutes ago but it took the message quite long before it reaches me due to the bad signal.

Thank God I was relieved upon arriving to the house of Kai. Our two other friends just arrived also. To kill the time, we watched a funny movie after we eat and had a good time watching it.

Ale's Birthday

Meanwhile, feeling so weak and exhausted of what I've been through, I felt so sleepy that time while my phone was being charge at the opposite side from where I positioned myself for comfort. I didn't notice that my friend Raquel has already been texting me to know if I decided whether to join the nightshift group to celebrate Ale's birthday or not. Once read the message, I sent her an immediate reply letting her know that I was coming with them and asking the time and place of the celebration. After a minute or two, I received a message from her again. Upon reading it, I expected to read a complete information as to where and when the event will take place but I only read her wrath instead. Again, messages were so delayed before it reach to the recipients. Bad signal only caused us trouble.

And so we met at Mercury drug, Claveria. And we go directly at Zed Pizza where the birthday celebration of Ale was being held. I was happy to know that my college friends (hazel, molit and pearl) were also there. I had so much fun that time especially when they were dancing and singing in chorus. I've knowm my nightshift friends to be active and upbeat when it comes to fun and excitement. I've never regreted for everytime they invited me in occasions. Thanks to them.

We parted ways by 4 o'clock in the morning, sunday.

2 Comments:

  1. Raquel said...
    Oi Megs naa d i ka dira? tsk tsk.. Mao jud megs bad signal almost caused us trouble.. hahaha.. mao man japun pag kita nato nangatawa na lang tag pinakalit.. hehe

    pero naa juy unforgettable moment nga nahitabo ato nu? kurat kuratan gud ko.. nabalaka gud kog pinakalit.. was jud nag tingog tingog xa bah.hehe.. know what I mean? hehe.. Miss you megs! mwahugs.. xo
    Chai said...
    hahaha, yes megs. absolutely!! i know what you mean. hatagi nalang og chenz megs...

Post a Comment