My Sunday life started off as early as dawn. Yes, I said it right. I was awaken by my father at around 2 in the morning to look after my brother who got pissed. Being sure that I couldn't do it alone, I decided to ask assistance from my elder sis. I don't know what's gotten into my brother when he should manage himself not to get drunk for atleast in my father's day. It's almost 4am when he finally fallen asleep leaving us feeling releived and so we also go back to sleep.

He was supposed to go to the market early because we planned to have the Father's day celebrated at lunch. But as expected, he didn't make it. My father and my youngest sister are the ones who woke up early preparing themselves for church. We usually attend and hear the mass together but me and my elder sis weren't able to come with them for not having enough sleep. My father started to think we totally forgotten about his special day and never even bother to prepare something for him. Well, what else could he be thinking if that was the case? So I was hoping that my brother will feel better as soon as possible so that atleast we can make it up at dinner. And thank God we did!! We ate a little late coz we waited for my sister from attending the mass and for dropping by at the mall. When dinner was over, we drink wine with my sibs and my brother's GF who brought the wine. I think its the wine that caused me headache today. But its ok...for once in a while.hehe. I drink occasionally lang naman...

Well, Father's day wasn't really as good as with that of our mother's day. The celebration we had with our mother's day was full of surprises. I mean, we really planned it thoroughly. With ballons, cakes, flowers from my father and brother, video making and picture takings and all that. And most especially, almost all of the family member was there. It would've been a lot happier and funnier if my second brother was there. Knowing that aside from being a good person, he also has a great sense of humor. I know its the thought that really counts but its different when you celebrating something special with ALL the family members are there. Segi lang, hulat nalang ko sa December 2009.hehe

That makes my two days break!!

2 Comments:

  1. Jet-Jet said...
    great posT!
    -mOlit- said...
    hi chai.. happy fathers day ky tatay.. mmwwhhh..:)

Post a Comment