I still haven't recovered myself from sleepiness since the day i got home from Panabo City with my colleagues. Though I tried to sleep early last night, I was once again swayed by my little sister to watch the Gossip Girl series. And to make it worse, I still have to charge the digicam battery so that I can bring with me the pictures we had taken in Panabo and give it to my friends. Atleast I manage to do my task despite of what im feeling right now and atleast I have chatmates that make me feel a bit alive. But not until my client sent me an urgent task. Here's this another three audios that need editing and should place them on top of my priority for it must be published on thursday. Although I'm not so pleased for having an urgent task, I am somehow thankful that each of them only has a short duration of time which makes me edit them easier. But still, that doesn't change the fact that I'm sleepy and I need to focus on my task.

Tomorrow is Wednesday. Hopefully I can get over with the last weekend and get my energy back and be excited with the coming weekend for another fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment