I always look forward in every weekend that comes. But last week is different. There's nothing to look forward to except that we were planning to have a simple celebration on father's day. There are also many things running through my head since the month of june started. Aside from being tired thinking about my unending audio editing task, I think about something that I've been planning for a few months now. Though I've finally made it real, there are still other things that need to be considered and be fixed since this is not just a little something and it involves money. And this is one of the reasons why there's only have little amount of money left for me that I should budget wisely until the next pay day.


It's a good thing that my youngest sister borrowed a Gossip Girl DVD from one of her friends which we enjoyed watching with my two other siblings (bro & sis) on friday night. Actually, my little sis asked me the night before to accompany her watch this DVD being afraid that father may not allow her to watch Gossip Girl because of some adult scenes. Knowing also that its my youngest sis who asked me for a favor, I just can't say no!

I wasn't really excited about watching Gossip Girl because I thought its just another boring television series or maybe its just similar to other series about friendship as Dawson's creek. But I was wrong. Once I get into it, I suddenly got interested on it. I find it very nice. At first, I was only attracted to the material things they posses and the comfortable life they have. And also with their good looks especially with Nate who really looks stunning and his gorgeous girlfriend, Blair, wearing her fashionable dresses. But as we continue to watch the whole season 1, I realized that there's a story behind their fabulous wealthy life. It's about jealousy, betrayal, love, hate, friendship, family, and life. A crazy life!! We were not able to finish it on friday night so we played it again on saturday afternoon. Seems like it turns out to be one of my fave TV series.

"Gossip girl here. You're one and only source into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite. "

You know you love me,
X.O.X.O Gossip Girl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment