This morning, once I got connected to the internet, I visited blogs ramdomly from my list and all of which have discussed the same topic and it's no surprise. Obviously it's about the diagnostic level-up exam we had taken yesterday (sunday). The ones who posted about the exams shared common feelings like frustration, anxiety, fear and the like. Well, I must say I also feel the same. I mean, who doesn't?

I arrived just in time and was almost late yesterday. I didn't get the chance to relax and prepare myself before taking the exam. And I blame the jeepney driver for that. I was so pissed off with him. But even if I got the chance to, I think it won't make any difference. The exam i took was really a hard one for me. I don't even Know a single thing especially on the multiple choice. Maybe because of the anxiety I felt that I couldn't read the words properly. I was sitting with my eyes fixated on the screen disbelievingly. I can't believe that was happening. But there's no escape from here. I have to take every exam that I have to go through or whatever the company requires.

I was a tad relieved when the last part of the exam comes to an end. But that relief has short lived when the manager further announced the vocal exam. Oh my goodness! There is a part two of the exam that has yet to come.

I'm not that excited to know the result, to be honest.

Good luck to all of us!!

6 Comments:

  1. bEb said...
    hi chai! tnx for d comments! wats diagnostic level-up exam? curious lng hehe
    Leng said...
    psttt... well shit happens...what is important is that u knew that life is not easy haha..bitaw chai, whatever the result would be, don't blame yourself or others or whatsover cguro naman me next time pa if ever you don't get it so atleast, you know what are those sort of questions just get prepared yon lang.. K!! tira tira.. hehe
    -mOlit- said...
    halu chai.. haha.. wala naku ng expect n kapasa paku.. waaaahhhh.. ako lang na eh sure na makapasa na nexttime...aja! tira2x!!...
    Chai said...
    @beb -- beb dili man ko sure kung kinsa ka beb oi. hehe. pero duda ko ikaw gyud c caroline.tama ba?hehe. anyway, test nah para sa position og skills and para pud salaray adjustment.dinha i-base. unta natubag nako og tarung. balik balik beb ha.mwuah!

    @leng -- salamat sa imong quotable quotes ha.hehe.

    @molit -- bitaw pud lit. dili lang ta mag-expect pero ampo ampo lang gihapon nga unta naay milagro mahitabo.noh?
    bEb said...
    hahaha! bryt gyud ka chai! c caroline ni tsk tsk. slamat sa pgtubag. bow.. ;)

    salamat pd sa mga comments!
    RoNald said...
    kung hina ug resistensya kalinturahon ato na exam. wala man nanggawas ako kodigs oi.hehehe.joke!kitakits ra ta ninyo sa finals.

Post a Comment