Well, it's been weeks that I look forward to going to saranggani with my night shift friends only to end up in frustration. If only I can make a selfish decision, I would prepare my self way before this week. And then pack my things up, go, and have fun with them. But time is no way in favor of me. I can spend time with them within the city anyway. There are still weeks to follow to be with them. So I think its fine :)

Luckily, some of my day shift friends have a plan on the same weekend too. They invited me to have an island hopping with them this coming sunday. I usually stay at home on sundays coz its a family day. But a whole family of my cousin will be coming here in davao so its going to be crowded in our house. And since this will be my first time to join in this group of friends so I finally made up my mind to where I would spend my weekend.

Both group gonna have a wonderful weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment