People who truly care about their wife and mother were surely celebrated the MOTHER'S DAY yesterday. We have different ways of showing our 'thank you' to our moms. Upon watching television, some greeted their mothers through a commercial, some by giving a special number in a variety show. I know a few of my friends who really exert an effort to make their mother's day a very special one. It so kind of them. Well, not all of us can afford to prepare and celebrate with abundance of food and buy fancy gifts. That's not what really counts anyway. A whole hearted prayer and thank you for all the love, care and sacrifices is more than enough. Justify Full
Yesterday (May 10, sunday), was a VERY SPECIAL day for us, my family. We are so thankful that God answers all our prayers for my mom after that tragic experience for the past months. God can really do miracles!! For now, nothing really matters to me but my mom's health (and my dad's too).

We had lunch together though kuya hoff and ate den weren't there with us to celebrate but I know they too celebrated our mom's special day in a silent yet in a special way. As usual, laughters and talks and sharing about anything are always there. That's what we usually do even in a regular days.

We (me,sister and nanay) went to the mall in the afternoon and have groceries together and to exercise my moms leg. Walking and stepping down and climbing up in the stairs. And then in the evening, we watch movie together while eating ice cream. mmmmm!!

I want to thank those who greeted my mom yesterday.
Namely: Arjay, Aubrey and Raquel.

2 Comments:

  1. Raquel said...
    *blush* hala oi.. special mention lagi ko diri megs? makahilak man sad kog tansan nimo megs. pwede maulaw? hehehe. Enks megs~!

    I'm glad you're back on blogging again! Keep it up megs!

    Klaro jud kaau nga bored ka ba, sadihang sa isa ka adlaw duha na gud ka posts eu nabuhat? hinay hinay ra megs basig maabot nag napulo? aw aw

    hehe. xo
    Chai said...
    megs, dili pud oi. isa ra daw oi. karon lang gyud cguro ka nibisita sa akong blog megs. gahapon ra ni nga post oist.werla. ang boredom lang ang karon. salamat sa greetings nimo kay nanay megs ha.hehehe

Post a Comment