I finally have something to blab about today. I refused to write about the long weekend that had just gone coz there's nothing really significant about it that I can recall. I just stayed at home throughout the 3-day break reading books, watching tv, eating and sleeping.

Anyway, I arrived here in the office with a smile. Greeted my officemates and mingled with them good-naturedly. Sometimes, before logging in in my computer, I usually have a little chitchat with my friends. But this morning, I went straight ahead to my area and learned from my seatmate that Facebook has been blocked. It took me a little while to believe what I just heard. It prompted me to switch on my computer to see it for myself and there, I didn't know how to react. I've been visiting facebook tentatively whenever I get bored with my task. I love posting in there, reading comments and not to mention, playing games! (LOL). But now that it has been blocked already, I end up searching random articles and entertain myself by reading in which I'm not satisfied.

I suppose there has to be a reason why the admin decided to block the said site.

At around 9 in the morning, a mass message from one of the admin has sent.
This is to inform everyone that plurk, facebook and twitter are now blocked with the request of the manager, this might cause another incident that all of us won't allow to happen again. If you have tasks on those sites, just don't hesitate to approach the Technical Head, yours truly. Thank you for your understanding.

And that explains it.
So!! It's not the facebook alone that is being blocked. There are actually three of them. Oh, great!

Karma up.... karma down... karma gone.

KARMA!!!

5 Comments:

  1. Leng said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Leng said...
    hahahaha.. what a coincidence chai, i updated my blog and it's also about facebook.. i'm sad for u but at the same time i'm happy hahaha u know why? well, read my blog entry... missin u guys!!!
    munis said...
    hmmmm, naa man dayon gidelete... Kini akong comment ayaw idelete ha? unta dili jud :D

    Ganahan ko sa imong post chai, karelate ko sa imoha, (huhuhuhu,dili nko mkapapalit of Mansion, kini jud akong goal sa FT)

    Pero pra sa akoa kron mas OK na ni ky dili nko ma-addict og Farm Town. (sakpan ko!)

    ***Salamat sa mgtuman sa akong request Chai ^-^
    Chai said...
    hahaha!! magmantinir nalang gyud ta ani og blog nis kay nawala man ang fb :((

    dili akoy nagdelete anang una oi. ambot kinsay nagpatuga tuga og comment dinha unya i-delete lang man diay gihapon.

    unsaon nalang ang akong waka-waka :(( cge lang gud masakpan nis. dili lang man ikaw. kitang duha!

    abi nako addict naka daan nis maski wala pa ang farmtown.hahaha peace :D

    unsaon nalang atong mansion nis. hapit na unta to maconvert og compound tong humayan nimo didto.

    iagi nalang sa damgo nis.

    kalami ihilak oi. :(( :(( :((
    munis said...
    ahh, mau ba chai, basig ako tong ngdelete nuh... ngTry2x man ko ghapon og post. :D

    Maayo ky abi lng nimo na! na addict nko daan... hehehehe, basig mutuo ang uban, Whahahaahah.

    Tama, sayang tong waka2x, dili na jud tamo maabsan ato, hehehehehhe. wala na jud ko pag-asa, ako ray maawa :((

    mau lng cguro chai... istorya nlng cguro ta og personal, tapad lng cguro ta...

Post a Comment