How I miss MTV cribs! Aside from watching the latest music videos, I never really wanna miss the episode of Cribs when mtv channel was still included in the program. Why? Because I am so much interested with house decoration, home improvement, its design and the quality of the materials being used. By watching those celebrity houses, I have this urge of wanting to build up my own house similar to theirs where I can relax and live comfortably.

I really want to beautify our house but there are several reasons why I can't. Maybe not now. I want to have my own room where I can immaculately arrange my personal things. I want to put elegant curtains on the windows and most especially, I want to keep our kitchen very nice and clean. I am very much particular with the cleanliness of the kitchen sinks And sometimes, when we say cleanliness of the kitchen sinks, it also comes with a nice design and quality. Even if I can't do the changing of a more quality sinks in our house at the time being, I guess I need not worry about this thing coz there is a site where you can find kitchen sinks of quality and different designs with accessories.

2 Comments:

  1. Raquel said...
    "immaculately" jud? hehehe.. UICian jud ka megs.. hahahahahaha.. LOL :P
    Chai said...
    hahahaha, WERLA!!

Post a Comment