One disadvantage of being so careful from sharing of personal things is that you'll find it hard to update your blog although there are so much things to tell, yet you're only willing to share a few. Or maybe, there's nothing really interesting with my life that I can be excited of sharing about. I think I need to change my routine. Maybe I should try doing something new, explore, learn and experience whatever life offers.

For now, here's a glimpse of my past two weekends.

Chippen's Buffet
(about 5 months ago)

Last September 5, after 5 months, me and a few of my friends here in Eversun once again gathered for a nightout. This gathering has long been planned by Raquel who was really into it.

At about 7 in the evening, we all met at Antonio's Bar and Grill for a dinner. Since it took ages for us to spend another quality time with each other, we talked about many things from different topics and took a number of pictures.

Antonio's Bar and Grill

We then went to a nearby recreational area and have chosen Jickong's and ordered Kamikazee. By the way, Jickong's is actually not the kind of place I like to go to because I don't drink and I feel like dizzy being in a crowded place but since I'm the only one who didn't like that place, I got no other choice but to agree and and just joined them. It's my friend's company that I was up to, anyway. Thankfully, the group decided to go to Damosa gateway. That was my first time to be there and I love the place. I can describe it as far different from Torres recreational area. And we spent the rest of our remaining time talking and laughing until 2 in the morning. That was such a wonderful time. Really.

After a week, and another weekend, I just stayed at home and dedicated myself to reading books, playing computer games and gave a little of my time organizing my personal things. Not bad :)

2 Comments:

  1. Leng said...
    wow! that's fun chai.. keep it up! yah of course we can't share everything but if you think people will be inspired of your post and probably u may need help then go and write it.. express it... when man ta mag night out? hahahaha
    Chai said...
    hahaha, aw kanang dili mangud ko nagashare kaayo og personal hehe. kanang mga family matters.

    balik diri pinas then paningkamutan nato nga makalaag ta. this time magkinambyohay nata og number before molupad pabalik diri.hahahaha

Post a Comment