On Tuesday, I had gone back to work after the long wonderful weekend. I was quite preoccupied with things again but it was more about my task. I still had audios needed to finish with. Plus, I still couldn't get over with the joy from the company activity last monday which I'll be posting later when I'm no longer busy and lazy.hehe. For now, I'm still busy choosing the good shots from the pictures taken during the event just to have a copy of my own.

I don't know what's with yesterday. The atmosphere seemed different. I didn't have much energy and didn't feel like working. I just went through with the usual except that I joined my dayshift group for lunch. I finished my task within six hours and my client hadn't send more audios for me to work on for the remaining 2 hours of the shift.

Uhmmm... am still indebted to my officemates in their food business. I was suppose to pay yesterday but there seems to be a miscalculation so that's why. I wanted to make it paid already but well... I just couldn't. Hopefully I'll be able to have it fully paid before the shift ends.

Anyway, I think that's all for now. I'll try to be back as soon as I finish my task for today.

2 Comments:

  1. The United Muslim Students Organization said...
    kinda comment ni chai...

    maayo ky nghuman na mo sa barn ni office mate ^_^
    123 said...
    Quite an interesting opinion, really glad that I have found this post
    blood disorders

Post a Comment