The series of birthday celebrations for this month of October has not yet over. Pearl, one of my college classmates, just turned 24 last October 15 but had her birthday celebrated last October 27, Saturday. It wasn't really much of a celebration but just a birthday treat. Hmmmm... is there a big difference? hehe. I think you know what I mean.

Like Molit, Pearl contacted most of my classmates but didn't make it as usual. I don't know their reasons this time why they weren't there with us. Busy with their own lives, I guess. So again, only the four of us (Pearl, Molit, me and Hazel) who really made it there. Well, who else?

Anyway, we met at MTS. We ordered 3 dishes , juices and beer for our drinks, listened to the music played by a live band and chatting at the same time. And that's it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment