I can't remember when was the last time I used perfume or cologne. I'm always reluctant to use such thing cause I'm afraid to choose the wrong scent that may become a reason for the people from getting near me. There are some people I knew who use perfumes that they thought smells good to the people they mingle everyday but the truth is, it isn't. And this kind of scenario is one of the reason why I chose not to use perfumes. I just see to it that at least I don't smell bad. And be contented with my naturral scent instead. Well the truth is, there's this mild fragrance from Bath and Body brand that I like than any other but the only problem is, I can't find that particular Scent in the malls.

Since I can't find that favorite fragrance of mine from Bath and Body,I just bought a body spray from Bench which I've alreday been using in a few years back. But still, I am more interested on mild-scented perfumes. So now, I'm taking a look at these online perfumes that comes from different brands. Not to mention from famous brands. Who knows! I might consider buying from these. There's no harm in trying, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment