Another weekend is fast approaching. It means, another day will be spent for good time. As I arrive this morning, my friend Biggy called me to inform me that she and our other girl friends already concocted a plan for a nightlife this coming Saturday. The plan is we are going to spend our night at Durian Bar wherein I have never been before and we have to bring with us a mask upon going there in order for us to get free entrance (according to biggy). I think it's another activiy for whatever reason of Maniniyot Community (not sure). It's gonna be like a Holloween party.

It still wednesday today but I kind of looking forward to it. Not that I'm very excited about it. I don't know what to anticipate on that night, it's just that I miss hanging out with them already.

Hope I'll be able to come :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment