When staying at home, reading books is one of my past-time bobbies. I'm through reading those nice pocket books we have and had them read twice or trice already. Even my sister's Shopaholic series, Gossip girl series and Twilight saga. And now that I ran out of books to read, I got no choice but to read those books again. I choose to read first the ones that I read ages ago. But I think it's okay since I can't remember the majority of its details anymore. I'm just done reading the Sweet Valley high and Sweet Valley University series. We only have ramdom of episodes of these series since we couldn't afford to buy the entire episodes back then. But anyway, Sweet Valley pocket books were very much popular in our school during my high school days. Most of my classmates particularly the girls had been crazy about this story of the twin sisters, Jessica and Elizabeth Wakefield, along with their friends in Sweet Valley High. Well I'm not trying to go back with my teenage life here, to make it clear. As I said, I ran out of books to read. For one thing, I chose to read Sweet Valley books first since this is the only book that can be read easily in a way that it only contains of a short story in every episode. And also, I can barely touch the book during weekdays because sometimes I get too tired to even open it. So better choose the short ones, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment