Another event or shall I say events, had taken place this past weekend but I still haven't got a chance to write about the previous one. Its just that there were so many things running through my head these days that I couldn't get much time for blogging. So now that I finally have a chance, I think this would be the perfect time to talk about it.

Justify FullSeptember 21, Saturday, was a day of another company activity on the purpose of promoting camaraderie among all eployees of eversun, both admins and agents. The Literary and Musical Competition was held in Jacksridge at 2:30 in the afternoon. We were composed of five different groups represented in different colors. The colors were Green, white, red, yellow and Blue.

I wasn't really excited about it the first time it was being announced to us. The occasions and holidays that the company previously celebrated weren't as fun as this one. It causes the majority of us to be reluctant in deciding whether to attend the up coming events or not. But as we get closer to this particular event, I noticed how the people talked about it and even joked about it that we never expected that all has turned into a success. I felt so lucky being a member of the green team that enables me to exude confidence. Especially with the knowledge that I was with the people who are easy to get along with and with the most talented ones. A sudden burst of pride surge through me upon the announcement of the overall champion. The event ended and left the Green team victorious! Knowing the effort that the green team exerted prior to the event, I know that we really deserved it.

Thanks to them! I hope I would be in the same team again for the up coming events.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment