Summer 2009 has already been over five months ago and we are now heading for Christmas, right? But some of my officemates can’t seem to get enough of adventures. This month of October is quite a busy month for my fellow agents. There are lots of events happening for this month. We already had done with the birthday celebrations during the first and second week of the month and I shared about those to you already. So it’s time to put it to rest. This time, let’s talk about trips! Yes, you read it right.

Singapore and Malaysia are one of the countries that Filipino people dream of going to for a holiday vacation. I myself wanted to go there too. Who doesn’t? But money issue will always come my way. I honestly can’t afford to have such expensive trip. Well, not to some of my friends. Four of them had gone to Singapore and Malaysia as one of the most unforgettable trips of their lives. They already had witness the stunning beauty of two of the world’s tourist destination in Asia. They were awed by the amazing tourist highlights as it was really happening right before their eyes. They took many pictures during their trip and there you can see the fun and excitement written all over their faces. What a great experience, right?

On the other hand, another group of my ESPC friends were off to Camiguin Island and Cagayan de Oro City. The primary reason for going to Cagayan was to attend the Annual Blogger Summit that only lasted for an hour and a half. And the rest of the trip was spent to adventures, of course. The Blogger Summit occurred on Saturday but they already off at Friday dawn. They went first to Camiguin and explore the place. Then they’re back to Cagayan for the event and had nightlife afterwards. And the most exciting part of the trip took on the Sunday. They had water rafting that lasted for over two hours, if I’m not mistaken. Such another great experience for them, I must say.

Camiguin Island

0 Comments:

Post a Comment