With my desire to learn Adobe Photoshop, I asked my seatmate to teach me how to use it and how it works. For a start, she taught me some basic techniques before going home. I tried to apply what I had learned from her at home but I can't seem to continue what I had started doing because I can't recall everything she taught me. And then I decided to leave it for the meantime and have some research for tutorials first. Graphics is not my thing actually and I don't know what's gotten into me why I have this sudden interest of learning Adobe Photoshop. Maybe beacause I am being influenced and inspired by some of my officemates that are keeping themselves busy editing their multiply templates and designing headers for their client's websites.

When I was about to turn off my computer, the mickey mouse icon caught my attention. And then I remembered my sister had brought this Disney Mickey and Friends software along with her while she was having her vacation here in Davao. It is software wherein you can create your own designs for whatever purpose. I mean you can do scrapbooking and create your own frames, birthday cards and the likes.

Forgetting about the turning off of the computer, I opened the Disney Mickey and Friends and did an exploration of the software. I wished to experiment a little but it was time for me to sleep. So what I did was I used the Mickey pre-designed frames and put some of my photos in it.

Take a look at this:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment